ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
Access Bank PayDay Loan, Features and Eligibility.
Access Bank PayDay – Are you looking to get a more reliable loan? A loan with all the perks for both you and your business. Well, look no further Access Bank PayDay loan is your answer. In this article, I will guide you through acquiring the Access Bank PayDay loan.
Access Bank PayDay Loan
Sometimes emergencies arise before payday and you might be low on cash. This is where PayDay Loan comes in and you can get access to an instant loan by dialing *901*11#, *426*11# or via Internet Banking, WhatsApp Banking, Access Mobile App, and QuickBooks App.
Payday Loan is an instant loan product for customers (both salary and non-salary earners). With Payday Loan, you can borrow money at a low-interest rate with no documentation or collateral needed.
- 24/7 service which does not require visits to the bank and application is done conveniently via *901*11#, *426#, QuickBucks App, Internet Banking, Mobile App.
- No documentation required.
- No collateral required.
- Up to thirty-one (31) days tenor.
Your eligibility will be affected by any of the following:
- If you have any outstanding loan(s) in Access Bank or other banks.
- If you apply using a phone number that is not linked to your BVN.
- When there is no evidence that you received salary payment in the previous month.
- If you have taken previous digital loans and exceeded your eligible amount.
- If you have an existing loan and the monthly repayment is higher than your eligible amount.
How do I Request for a PayDay Loan?
You can request for a PayDay Loan through any of the following ways:
- Dial the USSD code *901*11# or *426*11# (for former Diamond customers only)
- Download the QuickBucks App, available on Google Playstore or Apple App Store.
- Go to the Access Mobile App and select Loans & Investments
- Access Bank Internet Banking and WhatsApp Banking channels
Click here for Terms & Conditions.
Click here to read the Key fact statement for this loan.
1. Does my salary account have to be in Access Bank before I can apply for PayDay Loan?
No, it does not. If your salary is processed via Remita or IPPIS, you can also apply for a PayDay Loan. Please note that when you request a PayDay Loan, an Access Bank account will be automatically opened for you and the loan disbursed into this new account.
2. What is the tenor for the PayDay Loan?
30 days or your next salary payment, whichever comes first.
3. How much can I get with PayDay Loan?
The maximum amount (i.e. eligible amount) you can get is 75% of your monthly salary, less any active loans at the Bank. Your eligibility is displayed when you request for the loan.
4. How many times can I request for a loan?
As many times as you may like, as long as you have not exceeded your eligible amount.
5. Can I pre-liquidate my PayDay loan?
Customers are at liberty to pay off their loans at their convenience. Interested customers should contact Access Bank on +234 1 271 2005; send an e-mail to [email protected], or visit any Access Bank branch to liquidate their loans.
6. What happens if my account is not funded for repayment on the due date?
The loan amount will be deducted from any inflow into the customer’s settlement account. Where the loan us past due, the deduction will be made from any account linked to your BVN.
7. Is there any penalty for not repaying the loan on time?
Customers will face a 1% penal charge per month for defaulting on the loan from 31 days past due.
Visit Homepage – For More Information
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right? if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, and Twitter.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.