ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
Airtel Data Subscription Process: Step By Step Subscription Guide.
Airtel Subscription Process: To browse with the airtel network you need to have an active data plan. The plans come at different times, daily, weekly, or monthly and it has different subscription codes. Are you new to the airtel network? This article will guide you on the airtel data Subscription Process.
Airtel is one of the biggest communication networks in Nigeria. It is also well known when it comes to data and internet service provision because it provides a variety of options from which subscribers can choose from, irrespective of their income level.
About 40% of data and internet users in Nigeria presently use the Airtel network and the reason is not far-fetched. The company provides the user with quality, quantity, and affordability.
With a faster internet connection, expanded bandwidth, and special video and voice call services, Airtel seems to be the destination for data users.
Airtel has a wide range of internet packages that are classified into daily plans, weekly, monthly, and yearly data plan/bundles.
In this article, we’re putting everything surrounding the smart network data plan. So get ready to have the coolest plan to complement your smartphone. We promise to put you through the whole process without putting a curve on the way.
How To Subscribe For Airtel Data Plan
It is simple and short. To subscribe or activate any of the Airtel internet bundle plans, just:
- Dial *141#
- Choose 1
- Choose 1 for Daily/Weekly
- Choose 2 for Monthly
- Choose 3 for Mega
- Then select a bundle
Airtel Social Plan Bundles
The Airtel data plan bundles under this plan are for those who want to connect with loved ones on social media platforms, like Whatsapp, Instagram, and so on. The various airtel data plan bundles available under this plan are highlighted below:
- 10 MB costs 25 naira and has a validity period of 1 day. You can subscribe to it by dialing *948*4#. The plan is available for Whatsapp chatting only.
- 40 MB costs 50 naira and has a validity period of 1 day. You can subscribe for it by dialing *991*4#
- 80 MB costs 100 naira and has a validity period of 5 days. You can subscribe to it by dialing *688*3#.
- 600 Mb costs 300 naira and has a validity period of 25 days. You can subscribe to it by dialing *688*1#.
Daily / Weekly Airtel Data Plan Codes
The following airtel data plan bundles are for subscribers that only need an internet connection for a day or a couple of weeks tops.
These plans are provided in various categories so that different groups of subscribers can get something perfectly befitting their needs.
- 20 MB costs 50 naira and has a validity period of 1 day. You can subscribe for it by dialing the code *141*50#
- 75 MB costs 100 naira and has a validity period of 1 day. You can subscribe to it by dialing *141*100#
- 200 MB costs 200 naira and has a validity period of 3 days. You can subscribe for it by dialing *141*200#
- 250 MB costs 300 naira and has a validity period of 7 days. You can subscribe for it by dialing *141*300#
- 750 MB costs 500 naira and has a validity period of 14 days. You can subscribe to it by dialing *141*500#.
Airtel Mega Plans
These are the best airtel data plan bundles to go for if you have to download heavy files from the internet. It is also the best for those who love to stream videos or download across multiple devices. The available airtel data plan bundles in this category are highlighted below.
- 12 GB (10 GB + 2 GB Night plan) costs 5,000 naira and has a validity period of 30 days. You can subscribe for it by dialing *141*5000#
- 25 GB costs 10,000 naira and has a validity period of 30 days. You can subscribe for it by dialing *141*10000#
- 40 GB costs 15,000 naira and has a validity period of 30 days. You can subscribe for it by dialing *141*15000#
- 60 GB costs 20,000 naira and has a validity period of 30 days. You can subscribe to it by dialing *141*20000#.
FAQs About Airtel Data Subscriptions
How do I check my data plan on Airtel?
It is very easy to check your data plan on Airtel. All you need do is to dial a particular USSD code on your mobile phone.
To check your airtel subscription balance, simply dial *223#. Gbam! You will immediately see your data balance broadly displayed on your mobile phone.
How Do I buy Airtel Internet Bundle?
It is very simple. Just Dial *125# on your mobile phone and pick your favorite airtel internet bundle. You can also select either a one time or auto-renewal bundle if you want.
Now, select your mode of payment (Airtel money or through the money in your Airtel account)
We believe this information on Airtel Data Subscription Process: Step By Step Subscription Guide has been useful to you? Why not share this with your friends by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to this website to be updated with current information daily.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.