ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
Airtel Recruitment Tips: Everything You Need To Know.
Airtel Recruitment Tips: Airtel seeks to connect communities and foster relationships that cut across geographic boundaries. It is alive to the needs of its customers as it helps them realize their dreams using innovative products and services. Airtel has over the years been recruiting people into various positions, this article will give you information on Everything You Need To Know about Airtel Recruitment.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable, nd quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
At Airtel Nigeria, they know that our most important assets are our people. That is why they constantly strive to hire passionate people who have energy and a can-do spirit looking to impact their communities positively.
Their core values of being alive to the needs of the customer, having an inclusive mindset in all they do as well as ensuring we are respectful to the fact that their customers are the reason for existence, is enshrined in all we do.
Serving over 30 million customers across Nigeria, Airtel seeks to connect communities and foster relationships that cut across geographic boundaries. They are alive to the needs of their customers as we help them realize their dreams using innovative products and services.
They champion diversity, recognizing the depth and breadth of the communities we serve, driving inclusivity while working in the local communities to adapt and deliver solutions that enrich their lives.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum 6 years managerial experience in a GSM/Mobile company
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in ICT/Telecom
- Minimum 4 years System Administration and Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (Electrical/Electronic, Computer Engineering/Science, Telecommunication or related fields
- Good Knowledge of vendor equipment – Huawei, ZTE, Nokia, Ericsson systems including OSS
- Solid experience in GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE and 3GPP standards
- Familiar with voice quality standards and its evolution such as PESQ, MOS, POLQA.
- Network Performance management and End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Knowledge of regular RF tools such as drive test tools, post-processing, Benchmarking tools
- Expert knowledge on performance management tools, procedures, and test
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python, UNIX, scripting tools, etc
- Knowledge of IP and systems administration
- Knowledge of mapping software such as MapInfo, Google earth
- Analytical, Statistical and Presentation skills using various office suites
- Predictive analytics
- Project management of internal and external resources
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Network Performance, Optimization, Planning, O&M, Deployment
Visit www.africa.airtel.com for more information
Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancies Available
- Lead – Reporting & Regulatory Compliance
- Business Support Engineer
- Lead, Business Support System
- Passive and Active Partner Governance Engineer
- Regional Technical Officer
- Lead, Quality Assurance & Tools
- Technology Program Executive
- Head Transport Engineering
Purpose of the Job
- Ensure visibility, availability, and delivery of quality of experience reports using robust and functional performance systems/tools.
- Identifies and drives execution of actions to improve the level of Experience.
- Ensure functional performance management systems/Tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure subscriber perceived network performance at a minimum level and introduce measures for improving subscriber perception
- Develop and standardize customer-centric performance matrices (KQI, CEI)
- Ensure Network PM correlation with CEM & SQM metrics
- Performing all kinds of network assurance, measurements and benchmarking after any modification implemented in the network
- Preparing regular voice & Data quality Benchmarking campaigns reports highlighting the weaknesses and strengths of each carrier involved
- Engage with and lead cross-functional teams in troubleshooting issues impacting quality
- Ensure VVIP Subscriber Monitoring and issue identification, resolution, nd assurance
- Using Probing system application (i.e. Geolocation) & available trace viewer tools to facilitate complaints investigation
- Ensure adherence to regulatory QoE requirements, driving execution of improvement initiatives
We believe this information on Airtel Recruitment Tips: Everything You Need To Know has been useful to you? Why not share this with your friends by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to this website to be updated with current information daily.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancies Available, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Requirements, Airtel Recruitment Tips, Airtel Roles and Responsibilities