ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
Best Methods on How to Check Airtel Data Balance.
Check Airtel Data Balance: Many people use to purchase the Airtel data plan without knowing the Airtel data balance USSD code. Do you want to know how to check the Airtel data balance? If you are among the Airtel Network Users, then you have to read this article carefully. In this article, we will let you know Best Methods to Check the Airtel Data Balance.
There are different ways of checking data balance on Airtel Nigeria, so you need not worry because you will be given all the tips, tricks, and USSD code to check your data balance.
A lot of Airtel subscribers do not know how to check their data balance on the network or have simply forgotten which is quite normal especially when you have multiple sim cards.
A few years ago Airtel became the first open network company in Nigeria that greet Android users with data bundle plans. Airtel is one of the most successful companies run in Nigeria.
Six months ago Airtel provided new plans for Android users. You can now check airtel data balance plan and find its price. Airtel is one of Nigeria’s largest telecommunications network providers with lots of affordable data plans available for its customers.
After buying a data plan to enjoy the fast internet access Airtel offers, you have to keep on checking your data balance to know when exactly to slow down on your data usage.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance in Nigeria
There are numerous ways to know your airtel remaining data volume but there are only a few means to check data balance on airtel without breaking a sweat or using data or have to call customer care.
Checking data balance on Airtel is easy, you will dial the code on your Airtel number and wait for an SMS that will give you all the necessary information you need to know.
This information includes the remaining MB or data and the expiry date of your subscription. Alternatively, you can dial *141#, then select 6 and send.
Once done, you will also receive full details of your data balance on Airtel including data bonus and any other information relating to your Airtel data balance.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance Using USSD Code
The USSD method works on Android, Windows, iPhone, and other types of Mobile phones. With a simple USSD code, you can check your remaining data bundle balance on Airtel Nigeria.
- Dial *140# to check your MB data balance easily. (The network will send you an SMS
showing your airtel data balance and expiry date)
- Dial *223# to check Airtel data balance on Android.
- Dial *123*10# to check Airtel data balance on Android, Blackberry, etc.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance via Airtel App
This is quite simple, and short. All you have to do is to download and install the Airtel app on your Android or iOS device via your phone’s app store.
Some questions need to be answered: How can I check my Airtel 4G Data balance? Just dial *140#. What is the Airtel data check code? This is the code: *140#. How can I check my Airtel data balance? Just dial *140#.
Checking Data Balance on Different Airtel Data Plan
- To check Airtel data balance for 30mb one-day subscription, simply dial *410#
- To check Airtel data balance for 500mb 14 days subscription, simply dial *418#
- Dial *496# to check Airtel data balance for 1.5GB 30 days subscription.
- Dial *438# to check Airtel data balance for 2 GB 30 days subscription.
- To check Airtel data balance for 3GB 30 days subscription, simply dial *437#.
- Dial *437# to check Airtel data balance for 4.5GB 30 days subscription.
The above information is for checking the Airtel data balance for paid internet subscription and not for verification of bonus data on Airtel tariff plan.
Check Data Balance Using Prepaid Data On The Airtel Website
1. Go to www.airtel.in/ in a web browser.
You can use the Airtel website to check your data balance.
2. Click the icon that resembles a person.
It’s in the upper-right corner of the website. This opens the login page.
3. Login to your account.
Enter your mobile phone number or service ID, as well as your password. Then click the red button that says log in. If you have not registered yet, click on the Register option on the top of the page.
You will be prompted to fill out personal information and to create a new password. If you forgot your Airtel password, click the link “Forgot password?” and follow the instructions.
4. Click the account you want to check.
If you have more than one data plan associated with your Airtel account, you can click the account you want to check in the sidebar to the left.
5. Check your data balance.
Your data balance is listed below “Account Overview”. Look for the box that says “Prepaid”. The amount of data you have left is listed in MB below the “Internet” header along with how many days you have left in your data plan.
In summary, to make checking your Airtel Data plan easier, we have listed all the codes to check Airtel data plans below:
- What is the code to check the Airtel airtime balance? The code is *123#
- What is the code to check the Airtel internet balance? The code is *140#
- What is the code to check Airtel SMS Balance? The code is *123*7#
- What is the code to check Airtel Data balance? The code is *141*1#
- What is the code to check Airtel Night Data balance? The code is *123*197#
- What is the code to check the Airtel minutes balance? The code is *121*1#
- What is the code to check the Airtel Night Minutes balance? The code is *123*6#
- What is the code to check Airtel Number? The code is *282#
- What is Airtel’s special offers code? The code is *566#
We believe this information on Best Methods on How to Check Airtel Data Balance is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.