ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
Check Glo Data Balance | How to Check Data Balance on Glo.
Glo Data Balance: It is a fact that many people either don’t know how to check their Glo data balance or have completely forgotten how to check. Are you among such people? If yes, then you need not worry again. This article aims at showing the different ways you can check your Glo data balance, read through carefully.
Glo is regarded as the grandmasters of data; clearly, that title is well-deserved. Over the past couple of months, Glo has been dishing out insanely cheap plans along with mouth-watering bonuses.
But sometimes you need to check your available data balance or bonus data balance, just so you can keep track of your usage. There are different ways of checking data balance on Glo. You can check data balance on your android phones and other device either through SMS, online, or via USSD.
When it comes to checking your data balance, the Glo USSD method is more reliable than the internet method. This article will give authentic information on how to check your data balance on Glo.
How to Check Data Balance on Glo
You can use the Glo USSD to check your data balance without using your data. This code works 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Checking your Glo data balance online requires that you use some of your data.
The online method for checking data balance is best for iPad or some kind of tablet device at the least in terms of screen size. The SMS method of checking Glo data balance is similar to the USSD method. However, you might experience a delay in receiving the SMS showing your data balance.
Glo Data Balance Via SMS
- Checking Glo data balance can be done via SMS, all you need do is send ‘INFO’ to 127.
- After doing this, a text message will be sent to you.
- This message contains all the information you need to know about your current Glo internet subscription.
- There you will get information on the remaining megabyte and expiry date.
Glo Data Balance Via USSD Code
- You can also check your Glo data balance via USSD, this requires you to dial *127*0#.
- After completing the task, a message will pop-up showing your Glo data balance.
- Another method is by dialing *777#, an option will appear, select your current subscription plan, then choose manage data.
- After doing this select data balance and wait for a reply message from the network.
Glo Data Balance Via Internet
- You can also check your Glo data balance online on its website. You can also use this method to check data balance on your iPad device.
The above information is for checking the Glo data balance for the paid internet subscriptions. The code can not be used for verification of bonus data on the Glo tariff plan.
We believe this information on Check Glo Data Balance | How to Check Data Balance on Glo is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Glo Data, Glo Data Balance, Glo Data Balance Via SMS, Glo Data Balance Via USSD Code, ow to Check Data Balance on Glo