ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
First Bank Loan, FirstAdvance and Personal Home Loan | Apply Here.
Does your business need cash support for handling capital, property development or refurbishment? Are you looking to purchase new machinery/equipment to give your business a boost? First Bank loan can provide you with the solution you need. Get full details below.
First Bank Loan
First Bank provides you with a lot of loan opportunities and easier way of acquiring them. Loan includes;
No matter your business type, this loan is designed to finance our small and medium scale retail customers, to support their working capital requirements.
This loan will help businesses finance the smooth execution of contracts awarded only by First Bank approved list of companies.
Secured Term Loans
Does your business have an annual turnover of N500 million and below? This loan facility is aimed at supporting your business to finance capital projects.
SME Products Financing
As an SME that deals in oil and gas, cement distributorship, importation etc. these loans facilities will support the growth of your business with required funds.
Local Purchase Orders Finance
Need funds to carry out supply orders for your small to medium retail business? Meet all your customers’ orders in time and never run out of stock with this loan facility.
Get the Operational Vehicle loan as part-finance to purchase new vehicles for the day-to-day running of your business.
The FirstEdu loan is available to Private schools owners who require extra funds for the smooth running of their school operations.
Revenue Loans and Overdraft
With this credit facility, you can draw, within a specified tenor agreed amounts, exceeding the credit balance in your current account.
First Trader Solution (FTS)
The First Trader Solution is a short-term overdraft facility offered to traders in pre-approved market locations who deal in fast-moving goods.
Health Finance Product Guideline
This is a product guide for financing Registered Pharmacies and Private Hospitals.
FirstAdvance is a digital lending solution designed to offer convenient and easy access to cash for payroll customers awaiting payment of their salaries.
The Health Finance Loan is targeted at registered pharmacies, private hospitals and other health care service providers. The purpose of the loan is to finance working capital, stocking of drugs and medical supplies, as well as the purchase of hospitals’ medical equipment.
FirstAdvance is a digital lending solution designed to offer convenient and easy access to cash for payroll customers awaiting payment of their salaries. The product is meant for salary earners whose accounts are domiciled with First Bank and have received regular salaries in the last six months or more.
Maximum amount accessible is N500,000.00 subject to 50% of net average 6months salary, whichever is lower. The eligible amount is calculated after deducting all other loan obligations to the Bank. This product can be accessed via our digital channels: FirstMobile & USSD, FirstOnline, and ATM.
- Salary account must be domiciled with FirstBank
- Loan amount of up to 50% of net monthly income.
- Tenor is 30days or next pay day [whichever comes first]
- Maximum single obligor limit of N500,000.00
- Interest rate @ 2.5%flat collected upfront
- Management fee @ 1.0% flat
- Credit Life Insurance @ 0.50%
- FirstAdvance is an enhanced and improved version of Digital SODA.
- The loan can be accessed up to 3 times a day subject to maximum eligible amount
- The Risk Acceptance Criteria for FirstAdvance is automated.
- Repayment is taken immediately salary is received, while a lien is placed on the unfunded account.
- All fees, including Interest rate, are collected upfront upon disbursement of the loan.
Personal Home Loan (Mortgage)
Buying your first home, constructing or simply renovating? Our flexible home loan will give you the financial boost you need to support your project.
- Available to individuals with verifiable and steady income flow
- The maximum tenor is 20 years, subject to a retirement age of 60 years
- Simplified Documentation
- Minimum down payment of below 30%, subject to the location
- Competitive interest rates
- No equity contribution is required for Home Equity Refinancing
- Property to be financed must be residential and not for commercial purpose.
- Application letter
- Personal Home Loan Application form
- Last 3 months payslip
- Statement of accounts
- Applicant’s letter of total emolument
- Confirmation of applicant’s employer on FBN approved list
- Valid title document
- Letter for irrevocable domiciliation of salary for the duration of the facility.
Who Can Apply
Employees in paid employment and self-employed professionals.
Visit Homepage – For More Information
What’s your take on this? Also, we believe this article was interesting right? if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.