ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
First Bank USSD Code *894# | Short Code for All Your Transactions.
*894#, this is the transfer code for First Bank. With the First transfer code, you can complete all the bank transactions from the comforts of your home. This article will provide you with a guide on how to use the First Bank USSD code and also how to register.
First Bank USSD Code
First bank USSD code is *894#, and the bank is calling it “Quick Banking” Where registered customers can easily perform all bank transactions with their phone. With the First bank transfer code, you can easily transfer money from bank to bank, recharge your phone, etc.
In order words, First Bank USSD code, or First Bank Quick banking is a service that allows First Bank account holders to top-up their mobile lines directly and instantly by dialling *894*amount# from their mobile phones.
When dialled, two options are displayed for the customer to choose from:
- Quick Banking- Follow prompts to access the listed services for First Bank account holders ONLY.
- Firstmonie- For electronic wallet- based transactions. This product is available to both account holders and non-account holders.
How to Register For First Bank Transfer Code
It is simple, easy and faster to mobile banking without internet connection in Nigeria. All you have to do is to open an account with them, and you are good to. Just follow the below step by steps guide on how to register for First Bank USSD Quick Banking Service:
- Dial *894*0#
- A list of masked debit card numbers linked to your account is displayed
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN – This is your First Bank transfer pin.
Note: Please it is advisable to use a transfer PIN that you can easily remember.
Congratulations, your number has now been activated on the internet for First Bank USSD Quick Banking Service. Just ensure that your number must be completely registered with First Bank.
- To register: dial *894*0#
- Airtime recharge: dial *894*Amount#
- Airtime for others: dial *894*Amount*Number#
- To transfer: dial *894*Amount*Account number#
- To check airtime: dial *894*00#
- Mini-statement: dial *894*Account number
Benefits and Features
Whether you’re at home or on the go, you can easily make use of First bank transfer code, and it allows you to recharge your phone without going the internet.
- Quick access
- It is the easy way of Banking
- You don’t need an internet connection
- You can transfer money to other banks
- Check balance
- Buy airtime
- You can pay bills and lots more
- You can open an account
In total, 894 is a quick, convenient, secure and easy way to perform your banking transactions (Transfer Money, Check Balance, Buy Airtime, Pay Bills and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without internet (data).
Visit Homepage – For More Information
What’s your take on this? Also, we believe this article was interesting right? if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.