ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
How To Transfer Airtel Data: Best Methods To Transfer Data.
Transfer Airtel Data: Airtel is one of the largest and best mobile networks in Nigeria and it offers competitive data plans and bonuses compared to other networks like MTN and Etisalat. Airtel provides you with an ability to transfer internet data to everybody in your family. Read through for more information on how to transfer your data.
Airtel ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Are you an Airtel network user and you are wondering how you can share your excess data plan with your friends and loved ones? Well, in this article, we are going to talk about the Best Methods To Transfer Data, read through carefully.
- How to Transfer Data on Airtel
- What is Airtel Data Me2U?
- How to Check Your Data Balance
- How to Change Airtel Transfer Pin
- Minimum or Maximum Data That Can be Shared
Airtel Networks Limited is one of the leading telecommunications services providers in Nigeria with its headquarters in Lagos, the commercial center of Nigeria.
How to Check Your Data Balance
Like any other Airtel data plan bundle, you can easily check your data balance by dialing *140# USSD code on your phone. It is quite simple and short.
Within a minute or so, Airtel will send the data balance as a message reply to your inbox. Please note that the other ways such as *141*11*0# and *123*10# are no longer working as normal. More information, visit www.airtel.com.ng
How to Transfer Data on Airtel
The Airtel Data Me2U also known as Data Share allows customers to transfer data from your existing data allowance to another Airtel customer.
What is Airtel Data Me2U?
You can “share” or “transfer” from the data allowance of an already purchased data bundle to another customer. For example, if you have purchased a 1.5GB Monthly, you can transfer up to 200MB to another customer.
To Transfer Data on Airtel, do the following:
- Dial *141# on your phone and send it.
- Choose option 6 (Gifting or Me2U) and reply.
- Choose option 3 (Data Me2U) and reply.
- Select 2 (Send Me2U from existing allowance and reply.
- Enter the recipient’s number and reply.
- Now enter Data Allowance (MB) like 50, 100, 200, and reply.
- Now enter PIN and reply.
- You will receive a successful message.
How to Change Airtel Transfer Pin
In order to change your Airtel transfer pin, follow the below steps:
- Dial *141# from your Airtel line.
- Choose option 6 (Data gifting and sharing) and reply.
- Choose option 1 (Change PIN – Default PIN -1234) and reply.
- Enter Old PIN – former pin or default pin and reply.
- Enter New PIN – A four-digit number that can be easily remembered and reply.
- Confirm New PIN – Enter the new pin again to confirm and reply.
- You will receive a successful message.
The Airtel transfer Pin for Data Sharing was created to prevent an unauthorized person from doing Data Sharing/Gifting from a customer’s phone.
Minimum or Maximum Data That Can be Shared
The maximum data that can be shared at a time with your friend or friends is 200MB data to one person and a maximum of 2 recipients daily -200MB each with 2 recipients daily. You can share data with the same person again only after that person finishes the first shared data.
We believe this information on Airtel Data Plan 2020: Subscription and Activation Codes is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.