ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
Nedbank Universal Branch Code.
Nedbank Universal Branch Code: Nedbank Group concentrates on southern Africa, with the group positioned as a bank for all – from both retail and a wholesale banking perspective. The main banking services provided by Nedbank Group comprise of business, corporate and retail banking, property finance, investment banking, private banking, foreign exchange, and securities trading.
Nedbank Group also gets income from private equity, credit card issuing and processing services, unit trust administration, custodial services, asset management services, and bancassurance by a regional branch network throughout South Africa and facilities in all other Southern African countries. These facilities are one.
Nedbank Group’s headquarters is located in Sandton, Johannesburg, with large operational centers in Durban and Cape Town which are complemented through Nedbank Group’s nine subsidiary and/or affiliated banks, as well as through branches and agent offices in certain key global financial centers that serve to meet international banking requirements of the group’s SA-based multinational clients.
Nedbank Purpose, Vision, and Values
Purpose: To use our financial expertise to do good for individuals, families, businesses, and to society.
Vision: To be the most admired financial services provider in Africa by our staff, clients, shareholders, regulators, and society.
Nedbank Vision statement implies:
- To continue to build our franchise in South Africa while expanding into the rest of Africa. Our strategic focus areas provide more insight into our progress and outlook
- To be most admired by our stakeholders. Without passionate and motivated staff members we won’t be able to attract and retain the clients that are key to the delivery of sustainable profits for our shareholders.
- As a bank, to operate in a regulated environment and aim to be admired by our regulators.
- Lastly, as a bank to play a major part in our communities and, as the green bank, we are a strong advocate and influencer on environmental matters.
- Integrity – Being honest, trustworthy, consistent, and transparent in all our actions and decisions.
- Respect – Recognising the inherent worth of every individual and treating everyone with dignity.
- Accountability – Being prepared to take ownership of and be held accountable for our commitments and actions.
- People-Centered – Investing in our people and creating an environment that empowers our people to perform distinctively and to excel.
- Client-Driven – Creating value and delightful experiences for our clients that exceed their expectations.
What is a Branch Code
A branch code of a bank mostly tells the area where that branch is located. It is a unique number connected with each and every branch of that particular bank.
Universal Branch Code- It is a user-friendly code providing a single code for all the branches of a bank. You can make use of this code on any transaction no matter what branch a bank account is held or opened.
What is Nedbank Universal Branch Code?
Now that you have a knowledge of what the universal code is all about, it is crucial, to know the Nedbank branch code. The Nedbank universal code is – 198 765. This user-friendly number will come in handy especially if you want to carry out all your banking business online.
Like all other major banks with outlet numbers, this is an important symbol for both the bank and users. This Nedbank branch code internet banking makes it safe and convenient.
Nedbank Specific Outlet Symbols
1. Port Elizabeth branch
- Code – 121317
- Physical location: 329 Cape Road Newton Park, Port Elizabeth 6045.
2. Southern Peninsula
- Number – 123209
- Physical location: 8th floor, 57 Heerengracht, Foreshore
- Number – 119210
- Physical location: Lower ground, Langenhoven Student Centre, De Beer Street, Stellenbosch.
- Symbol – 119210
- Physical location – Shop LO5 CNR 135 Rivonia road &, Maude Street, Sandown
- Number – 189905
- Physical location: Shop f244 Gateway Theatre of Shopping No1 Palm, Boulevard Umhlanga Ridge New Town Cente.
6. Irene Village Mall
- Number – 148345
- Physical location: Irene Village Mall, Shop 95 Cnr Nellmapius &, Pierre Van Ryneveldt Roads, Irene.
7. East London
- Number – 125421
- Physical location: 71 Oxford Street, East London
- Symbol – 114405
- Physical location: 228 Courthouse Road, Umzimkulu.
- Number – 198005
- Physical location: Shop 12 – 14, Southdale Shopping Centre, Alamein Road, Southdale
- Symbol – 101004
- Physical location: Shop 2 Ground Floor, 77 Crown Street, Barberton
One thing about Nedbank universal code is that it will help you to understand where the exact location of the bank is. This is not all, it also helps you safeguard your transaction in the bank.
With the Nedbank universal branch code, your transaction will be easy and fast as you enter the specific number needed. Moreover, your transactions totally are safe.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.