ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
Share Airtel Data 2020: How to Share Airtel Data to Other Users.
Share Airtel Data 2020: Are you an Airtel user and you don’t know how to share Airtel data to another Airtel line? Do you know that you can share your data with friends and family? Do you have extra data you wish to share with other Airtel users? This article will enlighten you on How to share data to other Airtel users.
Airtel is one of the largest and best mobile networks in Nigeria and it offers competitive data plans and bonuses compared to other networks like MTN and Etisalat.
We are all aware that nowadays we are surrounded by the internet. It`s impossible for a modern man to survive without the Internet at all these days. Airtel provides you with an ability to transfer internet data to everybody in your family.
Your colleagues and friends can also share the Airtel data. Airtel provides better internet sharing plans every season, that`s why people like Airtel. People love companies that can provide such valuable data plans and comfort.
In this article, you will learn the fastest and simplest way on how to share data on Airtel.
The data can be used on smartphones such as Android, Blackberry, and iPhone, the data bundles can also be used to browse and download on PCs, Smart TVs, and Tablets.
Airtel Networks Limited is one of the leading telecommunications services providers in Nigeria with its headquarters in Lagos, the commercial center of Nigeria.
Airtel ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Airtel Data Plan 2020
Airtel has many different data plans tailored to different groups of individuals and needs. These plans include:
Airtel Unlimited Data Plans
- Unlimited 10: This costs 10,000 Naira and is valid for 30 days (1 month). The subscription code is *462*10#. Experience Unlimited Data Plans from Airtel. Fair Usage Policy 1 applies after 40GB.
- Unlimited 15: This data plan costs 15,000 Naira and is valid for 30 days (1 month). Dial *462*15# to subscribe. Experience Unlimited Data Plans from Airtel. Fair Usage Policy 1 applies after 65GB.
- Unlimited 20: This data plan costs 20,000 Naira and is valid for 30 days (1 month). The subscription code is *462*20#. Experience Unlimited Data Plans from Airtel. Fair Usage Policy 1 applies after 100GB.
How to Transfer Data on Airtel
The Airtel Data Me2U also known as Data Share allows customers to transfer data from your existing data allowance to another Airtel customer.
What is Airtel Data Me2U?
You can “share” or “transfer” from the data allowance of an already purchased data bundle to another customer. For example, if you have purchased a 1.5GB Monthly, you can transfer up to 200MB to another customer. To Transfer Data on Airtel, do the following:
- Dial *141# on your phone and send it.
- Choose option 6 (Gifting or Me2U) and reply.
- Choose option 3 (Data Me2U) and reply.
- Select 2 (Send Me2U from existing allowance and reply.
- Enter the recipient’s number and reply.
- Now enter Data Allowance (MB) like 50, 100, 200, and reply.
- Now enter PIN and reply.
- You will receive a successful message.
What is the Minimum or Maximum Data That Can be Shared?
The maximum data that can be shared at a time with your friend or friends is 200MB data to one person and a maximum of 2 recipients daily -200MB each with 2 recipients daily. You can share data with the same person again only after that person finishes the first shared data.
How to Change Airtel Transfer Pin
In order to change your Airtel transfer pin, follow the below steps:
- Dial *141# from your Airtel line.
- Choose option 6 (Data gifting and sharing) and reply.
- Choose option 1 (Change PIN – Default PIN -1234) and reply.
- Enter Old PIN – former pin or default pin and reply.
- Enter New PIN – A four-digit number that can be easily remembered and reply.
- Confirm New PIN – Enter the new pin again to confirm and reply.
- You will receive a successful message.
The Airtel transfer Pin for Data Sharing was created to prevent an unauthorized person from doing Data Sharing/Gifting from a customer’s phone.
For the Data Sharing/Gifting first-timers, Airtel Nigeria will require users to change your Pin from the default Pin to your personal choice of Pin. That means a Pin is required before you can share or gift data.
How to Check Your Data Balance
Like any other Airtel data plan bundle, you can easily check your data balance by dialing *140# USSD code on your phone. It is quite simple and short.
Within a minute or so, Airtel will send the data balance as a message reply to your inbox. Please note that the other ways such as *141*11*0# and *123*10# are no longer working as normal. More information, visit www.airtel.com.ng
We believe this information on Share Airtel Data 2020: How to Share Airtel Data to Other Users is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.