ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
Share Data on Glo: How to Share Glo Data With Others.
Share Data on Glo: Are you Glo user and you don’t know how to share Glo data to another Airtel line? Do you know that you can share your data with friends and family? Do you have extra data you wish to share with other Glo users? This article will enlighten you on How to share data with other Glo users.
It is now possible to share or gift GLO data bundle subscription plans and MB with other Globacom Nigeria subscribers. If you’ve have been searching for how to share your internet data bundle with friends and families, then here is the appropriate article for you.
Glo Data Share allows subscribers to transfer their data in megabytes and gigabytes quickly using just one simple USSD code. This service is not data gifting nor is it data renewal.
This one is primarily for those who have active data plans on their Glo SIM and looking to share data with other close pals.
Glo Data Plans Sharing
The Glo data plan will greatly simplify your life. You can choose to buy just one browsing modem for the whole family instead of buying each for every single one.
Once you share your data, your family and friends will automatically have access to your Internet plan. Before choosing to share your data with others, you have to figure out what data plan you will be using.
Each of them is associated with a unique code USSD. This code will be used subsequently to send data so pay attention to this detail.
What is Glo?
Glo is a very popular telecommunications network with a high number of subscribers and users. You can find Glo users in such countries as Nigeria, Ghana, and the Benin Republic. Apart from internet speed, this network also offers great rates and innovative technology to make life easier.
Sharing Data By SMS Short Code
This another method very useful for those using older versions of modem interfaces that don’t have the USSD menu and functions.
- To ADD the mobile number of the person you intend sharing data with send; “Share <<the GLO number>” as an SMS to 127 (eg. send “share 0807xxxxxxx” as an SMS to 127)
- To REMOVE the mobile number of the person you have previously shared data with send; “Remove <<the GLO number>” as an SMS to 127 (eg. send “Remove 0807xxxxxxx” as an SMS to 127)
- To check data bundle balance via SMS send; info as a text message to 127.
Sharing Data Using HSI Portals
- Configure your modem or phone to use the following APN settings
APN = Glo flat
- Connect to the internet and visit www.hsi.glo.com with any of your favorite browsers
- Subscribe to a data subscription plan higher than Always Min from the HSI portal page (that’s if you don’t have an active data plan. Skip this step if there’s an active data subscription)
- Your SIM card number and current active data subscription will be automatically detected with a “share” or “renew” prompt
- Click on the share button and enter the Glo number you intend sharing data within the box provided
- Click Yes to confirm.
We believe this information on Share Data on Glo | How to Share Glo Data With Others is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Glo Data Plans Sharing, How to Share Glo Data With Other, Share Data on Glo, Sharing Data Using HSI Portals